ALL Races are included on these
7 LI Race Calendars
Calendars are just a great way to view the race data.
You can simply add these calendars to your favorite calendar app or program,
or view them right here on this website. Both methods work Great!
We offer 7 free individual iCal Calendars for
Suffolk – Nassau – Queens – Brooklyn – Manhattan – St Island – Bronx
This is how your Google Calendar will look after you add these 7 race calendars
Finally A Comprehensive Race Listing of ALL races on Long Island
Running – Triathlons – Duathlons – Walking – and some Specialty Races
These 7 complete free race calendars can be used with:
Google Calendar – Apple Calendar – Outlook Calendar – and many many others
Just click here, to find links to your favorite calendar
7 Calendars in iCal format (.ics files), that can be added to your most popular calendars and viewed individually or all together overlaid on the same calendar. Subscribe (its free) to these calendars just once, and then they will be automatically updated as we add new races and make changes.
Yes, you can now see ALL the races on LI in one easy to use calendar view. Its very simple and offers some great viewing options.
Some Great Calendar Features Include
- Turn individual Counties on and off with one mouse click
- View only the counties you want to view
- Color code counties for easy viewing
- Click to expand detailed race information, viewed in a flyout box
- Flyout view includes Links directly to the Race Website, and more!
- Easy to save your favorite races in your own “favorites race calendar”
- Overlay your favorites calendar with your own personal calendar
- Share your favorites race calendar with your friends
- Search for races by name, distance, venue, key words, and many more
Note: Not all features are available on all calendars, Google, Apple, Outlook etc. Each calendar program shows the events in a slightly different format. Just use the calendar program that you like the best.